If you know me at all, you are aware that I have my Camelbak with me wherever I go and I am constantly refilling it. I believe that drinking water is the most important thing you can do for your body and I think water solves almost every problem. Jack is always complaining about something, whether he will admit that or not, and my answer to almost every complaint is “drink a glass of water!” With this being said, adding a little flavor to your water is always fun and can detox your body. I have different go-to water flavors, but most of the time it’s what is lying around the kitchen or whatever is growing in my garden. So the next time you have a headache, your breaking out, or your stomach is hurting make sure you drink some water and flush out those toxins! I have included links to five amazing water recipes that I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!
- The watermelon in this drink will provide you vitamins, minerals, and nutrients while the jalapeno will relieve sinus congestion and possibly help with migraines. Not only are these positive, but this drink is a metabolism booster!
2. The apple and cinnamon water is a perfect fall recipe and can improve your health as well. Cinnamon has been shown to improve brain function, increase focus, and wake up your body. Apples have proven to be helpful to your digestive system, liver disorders, eye problems, and even heart disease. The health benefits of this water never end!
3. Pineapple is not just a sweet treat, it also is super rich in vitamin C which can help combat cough and colds. Mint can calm nausea, ease digestion, and can curb your appetite. Check this out!
4. Tomatoes have the ability to fight free radicals that can cause cancer and support a healthy heart. Basil is full of vitamins that can help with inflammation and can be an antibacterial all while helping you heart.
5. Strawberries are tiny and mighty! These little fruits can help gout, high-blood pressure, arthritis and even some heart diseases. As for cucumber this little guy can be known to detox your body quick and not just that these are great for whole body health and can fight against skin cancer.